Ideal for tradesmen who are already familiar maintaining Tile and Stone but wish to extend their skills further and get hands on experience restoring Tile, Stone and Grout.
The course runs over two days and covers the following itinerary:
- Introduction including Health and Safety
- Advanced Terracotta cleaning including techniques such as blanket cleaning, the removal of wax coatings and varnish without causing damage.
- Choosing and applying the right sealer for any given situation.
- Cleaning, polishing and crystallising on Polished Concrete and Terrazzo flooring (available June 2019).
- Fireplace cleaning on Rough and honed and polished stone. We have 5 different types of Fireplaces with Hearths in Situ at the Training Centre to work on.
- Rust Stain Removal – Unlike Acid Staining this can affect any type of surface, hard or soft.
- Vinyl stripping, cleaning and sealing on different grades of Karndean, Amtico and Altro flooring.
- Working on Tiles including replacement and levelling.
The contents of the course can be varied to suit your needs and costs £395 (+VAT) which includes Bed & Breakfast for one night in a local hotel.
Alternatively complete the form below to learn more about Tile Doctor training.